Martin Truex jr forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Earnhardt Ganassi Racing expects to keep Bass Pro Shops

3 posters

Go down

Earnhardt Ganassi Racing expects to keep Bass Pro Shops Empty Earnhardt Ganassi Racing expects to keep Bass Pro Shops

Post  jigajohnson Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:56 pm

Earnhardt Ganassi Racing expects to keep Bass Pro Shops regardless of Martin Truex Jr. decision

LOUDON, N.H. – Earnhardt Ganassi Racing President Steve Lauletta said no matter what happens with Martin Truex Jr., he expects Bass Pro Shops will remain with the organization for 2010.

Truex, who drives for EGR, is expected to be announced as the 2010 full-time replacement for Michael Waltrip at Michael Waltrip Racing on July 7.

“I heard about that [announcement] – I have no idea [its content],” Lauletta said in the New Hampshire Motor Speedway garage. “We have not re-signed Martin for 2010.”FULL STORY.....

jigajohnson

Back to top Go down

Earnhardt Ganassi Racing expects to keep Bass Pro Shops Empty Re: Earnhardt Ganassi Racing expects to keep Bass Pro Shops

Post  zx9rwheelie Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:45 am

I think Stewart/hass will steel Bass pro away! Bass pro sponcers every thing Stewart dose outside of sprint cup. If Stewart adds a 3rd car I can see them going there. I just wish Truex was that 3rd car. Earnhart is just Grassis extra money at this piont. I just feal bad for both Dales. They did it for the love of racing. Why does she do it?

PS. never type in a forum after a race that you were watching while slamming beers. like I do lol!
zx9rwheelie
zx9rwheelie

Http://healthierSmoke.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Earnhardt Ganassi Racing expects to keep Bass Pro Shops Empty Re: Earnhardt Ganassi Racing expects to keep Bass Pro Shops

Post  jigajohnson Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:42 am

zx9rwheelie wrote:

PS. never type in a forum after a race that you were watching while slamming beers. like I do lol!
Your not alone there buddy

jigajohnson

Back to top Go down

Post  shep1 Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:14 am

jigajohnson wrote:
zx9rwheelie wrote:

Your not alone there buddy
Yeah I have been known to knock back a few during the races to. afro

shep1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum