Martin Truex jr forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DMT

3 posters

Go down

DMT Empty DMT

Post  jigajohnson Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:38 pm

DMT Dimethyltryptamine
Ok so first of I am not a big drug user.
Well I stumbled upon a video on DMT.
A drug we all produce in our brains when in heavy rem sleep and also in near death experiences.
It has been given to heavy drug users, Alcoholics, and criminals and they all seem to come out of there "trip" saying "what the hell am I doing with my life?" I am done with that life!"
Yet it is highly illegal in the usa! And you can extract it from grass clippings!
I am planning on trying it. I realize this forum is new and there is not a ton of members yet, But I was wondering if anyone has taken a DMT trip (other then when they were dreaming) and how it went.
Anyway, Below is a video on it. Its not work safe! A bunch of F bombs but I found Joe Rogans take on DMT and life very interesting to say the least.
Enjoy.

jigajohnson

Back to top Go down

DMT Empty Re: DMT

Post  shep1 Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:16 am

jigajohnson wrote:DMT Dimethyltryptamine
Ok so first of I am not a big drug user.
Well I stumbled upon a video on DMT.
A drug we all produce in our brains when in heavy rem sleep and also in near death experiences.
It has been given to heavy drug users, Alcoholics, and criminals and they all seem to come out of there "trip" saying "what the hell am I doing with my life?" I am done with that life!"
Yet it is highly illegal in the usa! And you can extract it from grass clippings!
I am planning on trying it. I realize this forum is new and there is not a ton of members yet, But I was wondering if anyone has taken a DMT trip (other then when they were dreaming) and how it went.
Anyway, Below is a video on it. Its not work safe! A bunch of F bombs but I found Joe Rogans take on DMT and life very interesting to say the least.
Enjoy.

Wow! Thats some pretty crazy sh!t

shep1

Back to top Go down

Post  zx9rwheelie Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:14 am

Well I think self help is the best help. But this one sounds crazy to me. Please take my advice and really look into it good before trying it. Maybe you can find a controled enviorment overseas for this treatment. I wouldn't try cooking up your lawn in the kitchen. affraid

My new self help is the electronic cigarettes if any one wants to try them. This brand is the best for the money and the best I could find. I did my home work on these. cheeper then real cigarettes even in NC about $1.20 a day HTTP://ecigsreview.webs.com

Last edited by zx9rwheelie on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
zx9rwheelie
zx9rwheelie

Http://healthierSmoke.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jigajohnson Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:47 pm

zx9rwheelie wrote:Well I think self help is the best help. But this one sounds crazy to me. Please take my advice and really look into it good before trying it. Maybe you can find a controled enviorment overseas for this treatment. I wouldn't try cooking up your lawn in the kitchen. affraid

My new self help is the electronic cigarettes if any one wants to try them. This brand is the best for the money and the best I could find. I did my home work on these. cheeper then real cigarettes even in NC about $1.20 a day HTTP://healthierSmoke.webs.com
I just heard about those the other day.
Does it actually feel like your smoking a cigarette?

jigajohnson

Back to top Go down

Post  zx9rwheelie Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:57 pm

Yea it does They are a little heavier and made of plastic. But you get use to them. you can try some other brands that they sell in the center of the malls but they cost $150 and parts a expencive. this one is only $60 and parts are $10. best thing is they make 0 mg. nicotine that makes smoke and tastes like a cigarette. click the ad on the left side of my page and then "how it works" from that menue. Has a great video.
zx9rwheelie
zx9rwheelie

Back to top Go down

Post  zx9rwheelie Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:49 am

Sorry had to change the web address the new one is Http://ecigsreview.webs.com
zx9rwheelie
zx9rwheelie

Back to top Go down

Post  jigajohnson Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:56 pm

zx9rwheelie wrote:Sorry had to change the web address the new one is Http://ecigsreview.webs.com
I was looking into those for a little while, But one day I woke up a said I am done drinking and smoking!
Well so far so good. The cold turkey thing has worked well for me.
No urges what so ever.
Although I noticed I am eating a Ton of sweets!
Thats ok for me because I am a skinny dude.
Good luck.
Jiga

jigajohnson

Back to top Go down

Post  zx9rwheelie Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:53 pm

Im glad to hear that. I quite smoking for 4 mounths when I was 22 and felt great. But like a fool I started again. now that I am 42 its much harder to quite. As for my beer and coffee, I don't know If I can live without them. I also eat a lot of sweets but I am thin also. But believe it or not, I think I'm in better shape at 42 then most 30 year olds. I have a 5 year old and have to be able to walk her down the isle in anouther 20 years. So I'm trying to make a few changes to get me there. I'm doing good with the e-cig and ordered the ultra lights for my next ajustment.
zx9rwheelie
zx9rwheelie

Back to top Go down

Post  jigajohnson Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:54 pm

zx9rwheelie wrote:Im glad to hear that. I quite smoking for 4 mounths when I was 22 and felt great. But like a fool I started again. now that I am 42 its much harder to quite. As for my beer and coffee, I don't know If I can live without them. I also eat a lot of sweets but I am thin also. But believe it or not, I think I'm in better shape at 42 then most 30 year olds. I have a 5 year old and have to be able to walk her down the isle in anouther 20 years. So I'm trying to make a few changes to get me there. I'm doing good with the e-cig and ordered the ultra lights for my next ajustment.
Glad to hear it Ray.
Keep it up!
Jiga

jigajohnson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum