Martin Truex jr forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No. 1 GE Reveal(R) Chevrolet

4 posters

Go down

No. 1 GE Reveal(R) Chevrolet Empty No. 1 GE Reveal(R) Chevrolet

Post  jigajohnson Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:10 pm

Martin Truex Jr. to Pilot the No. 1 GE Reveal(R) Chevrolet at Michigan and Sonoma

CONCORD, N.C., Jun 10, 2009 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Earnhardt Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates and GE Consumer & Industrial's lighting business have announced that the GE Reveal(R) light bulb brand will be the primary sponsor on the No. 1 Chevrolet of Martin Truex Jr. for multiple races during the 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (NSCS) season. GE Reveal light bulbs will make their debut as primary sponsor of the No. 1 Chevrolet this weekend, June 14 at Michigan International Speedway. GE will follow Michigan with the June 21 race at Infineon Raceway in Sonoma, Calif. The light bulbs bring Clean, Beautiful Light(TM) to any space and Truex hopes that space is Victory Lane in Michigan and Sonoma.Full story......

jigajohnson

Back to top Go down

No. 1 GE Reveal(R) Chevrolet Empty Re: No. 1 GE Reveal(R) Chevrolet

Post  brandi Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:17 pm

Its weird seeing him in a car other then the #1 Bass Pro Shops Chevy.
Oh well, I guess its just preparing us for next year Rolling Eyes
brandi
brandi

Back to top Go down

No. 1 GE Reveal(R) Chevrolet Empty Did We Lose BAS PRO

Post  zx9rwheelie Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:47 pm

or are they waiting to re-up their contract with EGR to see whats going on with Truex's contract? I would like to see Truex go to Stweert-Hass and bring Bass pro with him. Newman and truex fish alot together and stwert already has relations with bass pro.
zx9rwheelie
zx9rwheelie

Http://healthierSmoke.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dannyo Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:54 am

zx9rwheelie wrote:or are they waiting to re-up their contract with EGR to see whats going on with Truex's contract? I would like to see Truex go to Stweert-Hass and bring Bass pro with him. Newman and truex fish alot together and stwert already has relations with bass pro.
No he did not loose BPS. Im not sure how his contract is set up with them, But I have a feeling they will follow him wherever he goes. Just a gut feeling Shocked

dannyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum