Whats going on with Truex's Contract?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whats going on with Truex's Contract?

Post  zx9rwheelie on Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:47 pm

Any body hear any thing on Truex getting a contract? I know he is building a new office, maybe he will announce his plan at the grand opening of the new office. All I know is I hope he gets all this stuff off his plate so he can get a clean head for Racing.
avatar
zx9rwheelie

Posts : 109
Join date : 2009-06-15
Location : Barnegat NJ 8 mile from Truex's NJ home

View user profile Http://healthierSmoke.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats going on with Truex's Contract?

Post  dannyo on Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:50 am

zx9rwheelie wrote:Any body hear any thing on Truex getting a contract? I know he is building a new office, maybe he will announce his plan at the grand opening of the new office. All I know is I hope he gets all this stuff off his plate so he can get a clean head for Racing.
No word on anything yet. He should be letting everyone know his plans soon though.

dannyo

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats going on with Truex's Contract?

Post  zx9rwheelie on Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:54 pm

I just heard them talking on speed during pratice. They said Stewart Hass might add a 3rd car, it all depends if they can get a sponsor. Well, I'm sure you know who I would like to see sign with them. Stewart already has a Bass Pro Shop patch on his suite, I think if Truex signed with stewart BPS would follow. So what do you guys think or know?
avatar
zx9rwheelie

Posts : 109
Join date : 2009-06-15
Location : Barnegat NJ 8 mile from Truex's NJ home

View user profile Http://healthierSmoke.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats going on with Truex's Contract?

Post  jigajohnson on Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:37 am

zx9rwheelie wrote:I just heard them talking on speed during pratice. They said Stewart Hass might add a 3rd car, it all depends if they can get a sponsor. Well, I'm sure you know who I would like to see sign with them. Stewart already has a Bass Pro Shop patch on his suite, I think if Truex signed with stewart BPS would follow. So what do you guys think or know?
I am not much of a Stewart fan, But I think the move to Stewart Hass would be a huge step up from DEI!

jigajohnson

Posts : 109
Join date : 2009-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I found this on nascar.com forum

Post  zx9rwheelie on Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:53 pm

I didn't write this and have no way to confirm it.

Truex to MWR
Tuesday June 30, 2009 @ 11:37 AM EDT
Posted by NYAmped88
Looks like Martin has decided to head to Michael Waltrip next year, leaving EGR without a “flagship” driver. Details of the terms and length of contract are unknown at this time, but from the buzz around the Nascar garages, it looks like Truex will be piloting the Napa Toyota next year.
Bass Pro Shops has cut back considerably on their sponsorship dollars and rumor has it that greatly affected Truex heading to RCR as Childress wanted Bass Pro Shops as a primary sponsor and was unable to secure another full time sponsor for Truex if he decided to join that organization.
More details will be forthcoming in the next few days but the formal announcement will be made in Daytona this coming weekend according to racing sources.
avatar
zx9rwheelie

Posts : 109
Join date : 2009-06-15
Location : Barnegat NJ 8 mile from Truex's NJ home

View user profile Http://healthierSmoke.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats going on with Truex's Contract?

Post  jigajohnson on Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:26 pm

zx9rwheelie wrote:I didn't write this and have no way to confirm it.

Truex to MWR
Tuesday June 30, 2009 @ 11:37 AM EDT
Posted by NYAmped88
Looks like Martin has decided to head to Michael Waltrip next year, leaving EGR without a “flagship” driver. Details of the terms and length of contract are unknown at this time, but from the buzz around the Nascar garages, it looks like Truex will be piloting the Napa Toyota next year.
Bass Pro Shops has cut back considerably on their sponsorship dollars and rumor has it that greatly affected Truex heading to RCR as Childress wanted Bass Pro Shops as a primary sponsor and was unable to secure another full time sponsor for Truex if he decided to join that organization.
More details will be forthcoming in the next few days but the formal announcement will be made in Daytona this coming weekend according to racing sources.
Thats not the news I was looking for!
Its like going from bad to worse.

I was wondering why they are selling all the #1 MTJ gear for $4.44On there site

jigajohnson

Posts : 109
Join date : 2009-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

well one good thing

Post  zx9rwheelie on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:47 pm

well one good thing is that this was just a posting on a message board. So hopefully this guy is clueless. I know I am. I haven't hear any thing on SPEED but its been a bussy weekend so I haven't watched much. scratch
avatar
zx9rwheelie

Posts : 109
Join date : 2009-06-15
Location : Barnegat NJ 8 mile from Truex's NJ home

View user profile Http://healthierSmoke.webs.com

Back to top Go down

OH NO!!!!!!!

Post  zx9rwheelie on Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:09 pm

Look what I found Evil or Very Mad http://nascar.speedtv.com/article/cup-speedtvcom-to-stream-waltrip-presser/
avatar
zx9rwheelie

Posts : 109
Join date : 2009-06-15
Location : Barnegat NJ 8 mile from Truex's NJ home

View user profile Http://healthierSmoke.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats going on with Truex's Contract?

Post  dannyo on Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:35 pm

zx9rwheelie wrote:Look what I found Evil or Very Mad http://nascar.speedtv.com/article/cup-speedtvcom-to-stream-waltrip-presser/
NOT GOOD!
I am not sure if I will still follow him in a Toyota!!!!!!!!!!!

dannyo

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats going on with Truex's Contract?

Post  zx9rwheelie on Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:54 pm

dannyo wrote:
zx9rwheelie wrote:Look what I found Evil or Very Mad http://nascar.speedtv.com/article/cup-speedtvcom-to-stream-waltrip-presser/
NOT GOOD!
I am not sure if I will still follow him in a Toyota!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to follow him. He is from one town over from me. He's are local hero Crying or Very sad
avatar
zx9rwheelie

Posts : 109
Join date : 2009-06-15
Location : Barnegat NJ 8 mile from Truex's NJ home

View user profile Http://healthierSmoke.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Well It's offical

Post  zx9rwheelie on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:04 pm

Truex will be driving the 56 Napa TOYOTA car for MWR in 2010!!! Now we need new Avatars
avatar
zx9rwheelie

Posts : 109
Join date : 2009-06-15
Location : Barnegat NJ 8 mile from Truex's NJ home

View user profile Http://healthierSmoke.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats going on with Truex's Contract?

Post  dannyo on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:14 pm

zx9rwheelie wrote:Truex will be driving the 56 Napa TOYOTA car for MWR in 2010!!! Now we need new Avatars
Yep HERE is the link.
Sucks! Evil or Very Mad

dannyo

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats going on with Truex's Contract?

Post  Admin on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:34 pm

HERE is the article.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 117
Join date : 2009-05-23
Age : 46
Location : Ocala

View user profile http://martin-truex-jr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats going on with Truex's Contract?

Post  Admin on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:35 pm

I am having a hard time seeing myself routing for a Toyota!
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 117
Join date : 2009-05-23
Age : 46
Location : Ocala

View user profile http://martin-truex-jr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats going on with Truex's Contract?

Post  brandi on Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:56 pm

Im not sure if this is good news or bad. Either way I will be routing for him.
avatar
brandi

Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-05-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats going on with Truex's Contract?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum